If you or any of your relatives attended PG, I would like to talk to you about my PG’s project.
- I am a highly qualified professional genealogist, author, independent historian and a freelance writer.
- I am starting a book project on Parker-Gray School.
- I would like to interview people who attended Parker-Gray and I would like to interview the relatives of former students who are deceased.
- My contact information is below, please contact me ASAP.
- My cut-off date for interviews is June 30, 2019.
Who is Char McCargo Bah? She is the CEO/Owner of FindingThingsforU, LLC. She has been a genealogist since 1981; Char has appeared in numerous television interviews with CBS, FOX-5, Comcast, Public Broadcasting Services just to name a few and documentaries. She has received numerous awards in 2018, 2017, 2014, 2013, 2010, and in 2009 for her work in genealogy. Mrs. Bah was the City of Alexandria’s genealogist on the Alexandria Freedmen and Contraband Cemetery. Since 2014, she has been a “Living Legend of Alexandria, Virginia.” Char is the author of two books. Her recent book is “Alexandria’s Freedmen’s Cemetery: A Legacy of Freedom.” Char has written over 42 articles for the Afro-American Historical and Genealogical Society (AAHGS). She is a Freelance Writer for the Alexandria Gazette Newspaper on African American History Articles.
P.O. Box 1196, Stafford, VA 22555 703-988-7876| email@example.com | http://www.findingthingforu.com
My Uncle Robert “Tex” Matthew’s attended Parker-Gray with Earl Lloyd. He played on the basketball team with him. Unfortunately he passes in July of this year and would have had great difficulty communicating with you due to a brain stem stroke. He is in the team picture with Earl Lloyd and is the son of Gladys Wanzer. The Wanzer family has a rich history in Alexandria. Let me know if you’d like to chat.
Andrea, this is Char McCargo Bah. Can you email me at my private email address at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am coauthoring a book on Seminary. Thanks!